Saturday 4 February 2012

Must Try Harder

27th September was our last blog entry so you would be forgiven for thinking the blog has been dropped but it hasn’t we’ve all just had lots on. Don’t have anything specific to report from the later part of 2011. After the Ben I also ran the Lake District Mountain Trial and really enjoyed that. I do like the long distance Orienteering type of events as it allows both of my pasttimes to be completed in one event. I keep saying I am going to enter a Mountain Marathon and tried pestering Chris but he’s not having any of it so thankfully Albert has offer to do one with me.

I had hoped to enter the Saunders Mountain Marathon but as yet I haven’t made any plans or got my act together so we’ll have to wait and see. Maybe I’ll tackle the LAMM or the RAB instead.

In the meantime I’m trying for more longer runs to build up the mileage and targeting the LDWA runs as I like the low keyness of them and of course the food on the way round.

No comments:

Post a Comment